Skip to main content

Day 11 - Unexpected Results

Day 11

Spill something and make something with or inspired by the mess.


Lady Kibble

I'm preparing to head to the airport and spend the next week in Phoenix, AZ. The cats were so kind as to provide the spill for me, in the form of all the rejected kibble lying outside their bowl. Additionally, there has been a ladybug hanging out in my house for the last few days, and I thought that seemed like something I could pull off with the limited amount of meat crunchies on the floor. I also took advantage of the white space on the floor for the ladybug's pronotum. So it's a green two-spot ladybug. Made of kibble. Mmmm.


Rejected Crunchies
Don't they know their prescription diet costs $45 a bag?!



I had a customer whilst creating.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heian Book Report

I've started re-reading my Heian-era Japanese Literature books (all English translations) and thought I'd write a few thoughts about each while it's fresh in my mind. I started with Hojoki and Tsurezuregusa . So, this is just my announcement, you can read a bit more about my  Heian Obsession here  and I will post all of the book reports to this page .

Day 6 - Lizard

  The drawing of this lizard was interrupted by errands today but luckily I remembered to come back to it. The hubs walked in while I was working on it and said " ugh " (and actually flicked out his tongue much like a lizard)...which I suppose means that it looks real enough ;) ~January 6, 2022~ The Gallery for this Draw Something ( anything! ) Daily Challenge can be seen   HERE

Maceo

Last night I lost my beloved Maceo.  I've had him since he was six weeks old and he just turned 17 on April 1st.  I miss him dearly already. Rest well sweet boy.