Skip to main content

Day 3 - Making Faces

Day 3

Give a face to something that normally doesn't have one.


day 3 - make a face #ORL

I went for a walk in the woods to try and find inspiration for this one. In keeping with my bug theme, here is a mantis face on a grape leaf. Also wik: acorns, yellow-eyed grass flowers, a palmetto leaf tip, other grass species, and pine needle tips. 
Side Bar: Many a mosquito got fed this morning.

make a face

I added a stick frame

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heian Book Report

I've started re-reading my Heian-era Japanese Literature books (all English translations) and thought I'd write a few thoughts about each while it's fresh in my mind. I started with Hojoki and Tsurezuregusa . So, this is just my announcement, you can read a bit more about my  Heian Obsession here  and I will post all of the book reports to this page .

Maceo

Last night I lost my beloved Maceo.  I've had him since he was six weeks old and he just turned 17 on April 1st.  I miss him dearly already. Rest well sweet boy.

Day 6 - Lizard

  The drawing of this lizard was interrupted by errands today but luckily I remembered to come back to it. The hubs walked in while I was working on it and said " ugh " (and actually flicked out his tongue much like a lizard)...which I suppose means that it looks real enough ;) ~January 6, 2022~ The Gallery for this Draw Something ( anything! ) Daily Challenge can be seen   HERE