Skip to main content

Day 8 - Papillon de Toilettes

I almost feel like this is cheating...

Butterfly toilet paper origami 
(with Pixlr overlay)

...however it's been an unexpectedly trying day and I was productive in other ways for my shop.
So I forgive myself. This totally counts.

If you want to impress your friends with your own toilet paper origami artistry, check out the easy instructions here. And who doesn't want to clean their bottom with beautiful butterflies?

[January 8, 2016]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heian Book Report

I've started re-reading my Heian-era Japanese Literature books (all English translations) and thought I'd write a few thoughts about each while it's fresh in my mind. I started with Hojoki and Tsurezuregusa . So, this is just my announcement, you can read a bit more about my  Heian Obsession here  and I will post all of the book reports to this page .

Maceo

Last night I lost my beloved Maceo.  I've had him since he was six weeks old and he just turned 17 on April 1st.  I miss him dearly already. Rest well sweet boy.

Day 6 - Lizard

  The drawing of this lizard was interrupted by errands today but luckily I remembered to come back to it. The hubs walked in while I was working on it and said " ugh " (and actually flicked out his tongue much like a lizard)...which I suppose means that it looks real enough ;) ~January 6, 2022~ The Gallery for this Draw Something ( anything! ) Daily Challenge can be seen   HERE