Skip to main content

Day 3 - Consumed

(The grasshopper represents my productivity)

In the spirit of feeling consumed today, here is a quick sketch of a mantis consuming a grasshopper in beautiful 2B graphite lead (thank you, interwebs, for reference photo).

My entire day, not an exaggeration, was spent trying to calibrate my new scanner with what editing software I have with my printer, and researching how to fix it. Did I resolve anything? Sort of. Maybe. No. 

Now I'm just frustrated and hungry. Unlike our Mantid friend.
My only solace lies in fulfilling today's bug-a-day obligation, at least something got done!

[January 3, 2016]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heian Book Report

I've started re-reading my Heian-era Japanese Literature books (all English translations) and thought I'd write a few thoughts about each while it's fresh in my mind. I started with Hojoki and Tsurezuregusa . So, this is just my announcement, you can read a bit more about my  Heian Obsession here  and I will post all of the book reports to this page .

Maceo

Last night I lost my beloved Maceo.  I've had him since he was six weeks old and he just turned 17 on April 1st.  I miss him dearly already. Rest well sweet boy.

Day 6 - Lizard

  The drawing of this lizard was interrupted by errands today but luckily I remembered to come back to it. The hubs walked in while I was working on it and said " ugh " (and actually flicked out his tongue much like a lizard)...which I suppose means that it looks real enough ;) ~January 6, 2022~ The Gallery for this Draw Something ( anything! ) Daily Challenge can be seen   HERE