Skip to main content

Day 19 : Snake Nerd Guessing Game

"Invent a game for two or more people to play. Bonus: Get someone to play it with you."





To play this exciting board game, each player picks a colored crystal game piece and places it on the tail. Play a quick round of "not it" to determine the first "speaker". After a first speaker is chosen, thereafter everyone takes a turn being the speaker in counterclockwise fashion.

The speaker will draw a card from the deck and read the description aloud and the rest of the players guess which snake it is, using either its common or scientific name. The first player to blurt out the correct name first wins the round and advances a color band on the coral snake board with their crystal game piece.

The first one to reach the head wins and is declared the 
World's Biggest Snake Nerd, with all the rights and privileges thereunto appertaining.

(October 19, 2016)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maceo

Last night I lost my beloved Maceo.  I've had him since he was six weeks old and he just turned 17 on April 1st.  I miss him dearly already. Rest well sweet boy.

The Heian Book Report

I've started re-reading my Heian-era Japanese Literature books (all English translations) and thought I'd write a few thoughts about each while it's fresh in my mind. I started with Hojoki and Tsurezuregusa . So, this is just my announcement, you can read a bit more about my  Heian Obsession here  and I will post all of the book reports to this page .

Day 104 CS Day 27 - Bee Spa

"Create something in collaboration with another CreativeSprinter Today" One of the Spa's clients For the 27th project, I consulted with my friend and fellow artist AS in New England. She works in a greenhouse and when asked via email what insect first came to mind, she wrote: "I think of BEES because I have been working in beeswax and I love what bees do and produce. Also, my coworker and I made a "Bee Spa" for all the fuzzy bumble bees that pass out on the ground (I think the colder temps make them sluggish?)...and we also have a "Bee Necropolis" where we lovingly put all the bees that have died." I was intrigued by both ideas - the spa and the necropolis, but decided I might have a better chance at depicting the spa. I asked AS what the Bee Spa looked like: "...[it] is a selection of lovely cut flowers with pollen offerings plus potted plants in a protected area where the bumbles will not be disturbed a...